Who is gonna save you when comet Elenin hits?

Girls girls its all about them hey.

Why is that so? I had a perfect relationship a few months ago and for some time I thought I was gonna get married to her.

But low and behold I fucked up. Jay-z's "Blueprint 3" was in my player at the time. Songs like, "What they talking bout", "On to the next one" and "Star is born" was playing. At that time I thought I was invincible. But I messed up.

My love for the opposite sex is crazy. Currently I have affection for 100 girls ( I typed the number so that you can count). And yes they love me back, that is what makes it so complicated.

Last night I was with a girl that showed me that looks and age really doesn't matter. She made me realize that I am "The Man". So what I am the "Man". She was just there, looking oh so lovely while I was listening to Tech N9ne rapping about the devil etc.

So I'm a bit confused. Why you may ask. Why is it after being on this earth for 26 years am I still single? Is it because my feet smells or is it because I have armpit hairs that resemble a spider?

I am content though. Just last week my friend emailed me about a comet that will strike earth with so much force that would make sure the end of mankind. So I thought damn who will I go save? What girl would I go out and run like a Will Smith character and save? Answer: not a single girl. Reason being I have too many and I can't make my mind up.

Who should be the next Mrs. Goldstein? Who deserves a ride in the DB9? Who do I make breakfast for? Who is worthy of shaking her bootay for Mr. Goldstein?

I met a young lady few weeks ago and she is what I want in my life. She is young, sexy, intelligent and has a great personality. She makes me wanna live again. She is just like "wow". Yes I can go on and on about her but yes she is that amazing.

So if you are a guy, who are you gonna save? I would save Thalia, yes. But damn it would be a long walk to Elsies River. Seeing as the comet struck earth and flattened the green DB9. So the only option would be to walk, as my friend Andre don't want to part with he's Gary Fisher bmx frame.

So the DB9 is dead, bmx is out of the question though so what do I do? Walk? Yes I would walk to Thalia just to save her from vampires and little comet men invading earth. I think I can take them on seeing that I'm half jewish and bushman.
Most of my ex girlfriends never knew that I am jewish and would probably phone me as soon as they finished reading this. Why? You may ask? That I do not know myself but just mentioning them here is just an indication of my insanity and those damn little comet men.

I think that when these little comet men walk on earth we gonna have a big party. Dj Fresh will be playing and the Ciroc will be flowing. But I am thinking now does Thalia want to be saved? Who doesn't wanna be saved?

The mystery remains.