Really there ain't no problem with her. She has the whole package of being a superstar. I stumbled on her music by accident today. I heard her track before two weeks ago on  Snoop Dogg's mixtape That's My Work 3. But the only thing that got my attention, was the sample by The Blackbyrds which has been previously used by west coast artists Lenchmob  , at the time. So today I stumbled on the track again ....



So I dug deeper to see if I can find more about Miss. Kali Uchis and I found that she has this dope mixtape out called DRUNKEN BABBLE which contains this track ...



Very original and abstract not what you would hear everyday. I love the music, the personality and the whole package she has.

Now I'm just looking forward to the new upcoming project POR VIDA.


For more information move on over to kaliuchis.com